5 Reasons to Get Yourself Screened
Dec 3-7, 2018 is Cancer Screening Week across the United States. Screening means getting your body checked for cancer, even if you don’t have symptoms. Here are 5 reasons to get screened:
- Stay Healthy. Your family and friends depend on you.
- Peace of Mind. Most screenings show you DON’T have cancer.
- Prevention. Screenings can detect a pre-cancerous condition
- Get Treated. Screenings can detect cancer early, when its readily treatable.
- You’re Covered. Most screenings are covered by most health plans (at little or no cost to you).
For more information, click on the Screening & Prevention page. Or try our Screening Tool.